Weekly Roundup January 18
We hope you’re looking forward to a nice MLK weekend. Below are some links that you might like. As always, please follow our Tumblr for more interesting news.
- Forrester reports that mobile commerce will likely quadruple to $31 Billion in next five years.
- LinkedIn announced that they are pulling the plug on LinkedIn Answers.
- Dodge is introducing a crowdfunding initiative to help consumers buy their new Dodge Dart – genius marketing plan, or potential backfire?
- The Huffington Post discusses the growing philanthropy from Silicon Valley technology leaders.
- There were two interesting nonprofit income development staffing news this week. NPQ has an in-depth article about some organizations are struggling to see the ROI in hiring a Development Director. Meanwhile, Chronicle of Philanthropy reports that over half of all top Income Development staff at organizations would like to quit.