Weekly Roundup for December 7
Happy Friday! As always, we have provided some links that we think you might find interesting. For other great links check out our Tumblr.
- One of the greatest challenges that many small nonprofit organizations face is updating technological needs in a timely fashion. NPQ supplies some great ideas on how to do technology planning.
- Everyone’s favorite “overly-attached girlfriend” is using her internet notoriety for good.
- Do your tech choices predict how much you’ll give to charity?
- Have you created event on Facebook for your organization? Good news – Facebook now allows you to create repeat events. This might save you a bit of time for regular volunteer meetings or annual events.
- In other social media news, Google+ introduced Communities.
- Curtis Hougland provides some interesting ideas on how technology can help schools create a learning community.