Weekly Roundup for September 14
Sorry that we missed links last week – it’s been a busy couple of weeks here at Social Change Consulting. Don’t forget to check out our Tumblr for our latest insights throughout the week.
Below are some links from the week:
- Lifehacker presents a thought-provoking article on instant gratification and long-term planning.
- How can Google insight help you increase your charitable giving? By researching the causes you care about, you can see what time of the year they need your support the most.
- We recently attended a great panel discussion at the LinkedIn San Francisco offices called “Social Media for Social Change.” One of the nonprofit’s highlighted, and that launched this week, is working on getting faster internet access into public schools.
- LinkedIn updated their company pages – there is some great information that nonprofit organizations can use to really make their company pages stand out.
- Good.Is provides a quick nice update on the first graduating class of “Girls Who Code”.