Social Media Consulting
We thought we would break down what we provide to help explain what we offer.
- Develop comprehensive social media strategy plan to leverage social media for further engagement and involvement with your community
- Generate social media campaign ideas that reflect your nonprofit’s goals and maximize results
- Provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (i.e., Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, mobile apps) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Design and execute campaigns as needed, including, but not limited to, blog outreach, community building campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and other platforms, content strategy development and content creation
- Develop effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs and analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Display familiarity with emerging platforms and social media measurement tools – because it’s not just important to broadcast, you need to know what is being said about you and your messages
- Integrate social media marketing with SEO, website analytics, website design & UI, landing pages, ROI analysis, content development and blog platforms
- Present to, train and educate executives, board members, and internal stakeholders on utilizing emerging technology and understanding their business benefits
In addition, we will continue to update our best practices documents, starting with our Facebook Tips for Smaller Nonprofits. Social media is just one element that our consulting company can help you with, but one that has a great deal of potential for changing the impact of your organization.