Weekly Roundup for April 25
Meetings, deadlines, and computer issues, oh my! A busy week for Social Change Consulting culminates with our favorite activity – the sharing of links.
Follow our Tumblr for links throughout the week. Here were a few of our favorites:
- Business 2 Community discusses the tangible cost of saying ““We Can’t Afford Fundraising Software.”
- Do you struggle to write evergreen content for your blog? Kevan Lee shares a great guide for evergreen content ideas.
- SmartCause Digital tackles seven SEO tips to help your nonprofit’s website.
- One of our favorites, Dan Pallotta, discusses the benefits walking can have for your productivity.
- Socially responsible shopping is continuing to grow and Fast Company details the current trends compared to traditional giving.
- And to end your week on an adorable note, Mashable highlights a photo campaign created in support of notabully.org.