Weekly Roundup for July 12
It’s been busy around the Social Change Consulting office; we’ll be back on our normal schedule next week. Until then, please enjoy this collection of links and our Tumblr.
- Vertical Response provides advice for social media that we agree with – slow, steady, and strategic is the best way to approach your social media implementation.
- How connected are economic development and the adoption of national broadband plans? Robert Pepper from Cisco covers some of the data and nonprofits that are working in this space.
- Your nonprofit could take advantage of some Google tools that you may not know exist. Mashable highlights some tools that might be of help for your or your organization.
- Ten social media facts via Active Network that provide a reminder of widely used some tools are.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy discusses some of the things that nonprofits tell themselves to avoid making hard decisions.