Weekly Roundup for February 22
Happy Friday! As always, we have some fresh links from the week for your enjoyment. Follow our Tumblr for additional fun throughout the week!
- Facebook has admitted that a critical bug has caused Page insights to misreport reach of posts for months. You can read more about it here.
- StrongNonprofits.org is a new program through the Wallace Foundation that is structured to help charities learn more about financial management. This is a great resource for new or small nonprofit organizations.
- A recent survey showed that “corporate citizenship reputation” perception of the largest 100 global brands/firms declined even when the analytics and technical evaluation of their sustainability programs showed real increased performance over the previous year.” Triple Pundit explains some of the reasons that this may be the case.
- Philanthropy Journal provides a nice rundown of five steps to validate better decision making.
- A nice read for anyone in any profession – a few tips to make your writing stronger.
- If you’ve been thinking about changing careers, Mashable put together a list of 11 job boards for careers in social good.
- And finally, for a little fun (and to show yet again the effectiveness of infographics), here is a succinct description of different socio-economic types, told through the story of two cows.