Weekly Roundup for February 15
We hope you enjoyed Valentine’s Day. Below are some links to catch-up on news in the nonprofit and tech industries. For additional links throughout the week, please follow our Tumblr.
- Mashable provides five simple ways to track social media ROI.
- Branding is increasingly important in the digital space. NPQ discusses what this means for nonprofit organizations.
- Aaron Hurst debunks some of the myths and stereotypes about joining a nonprofit board, while the Chronicle of Philanthropy provides advice on how to help your board raise money.
- Infographics are all the rage – here are 15 sites that can help even a novice put together compelling information.
- Twitter is adjusting their streaming API and adding value to your tweets