Weekly Roundup for February 8
Happy Friday! We hope your week has gone well. Below are compiled links with news you may find relevant. Don’t forget to follow our Tumblr for more links. Have a nice weekend.
- Bill Shore’s blog post on HBR is a thoughtful and insightful post that delves into how nonprofit organizations state their goal and determine how will they know when they have accomplished their mission.
- Mashable asks the question – when will the rest of us get Google Fiber?
- Network For Good updates their Giving Index every quarter. They recently published their data for year-end 2012 and it provides some interesting data and trends.
- How are you really using your email inbox? The buzz around email systems and apps this week is MailBox, Orchestra’s attempt to fix the email time drain.
- While geared towards small business, this Inc. piece is helpful for nonprofit organizations – some things to consider on whether you need a mobile app.