Weekly Roundup for November 2
Happy Friday. We hope you had a nice week. Below are some links. Don’t forget to follow our Tumblr for more frequent updates.
- Razoo shares an infographic that highlights some successful social media based fundraising and outreach campaigns.
- Has your nonprofit organization considered changing their name? NPQ provides an article about the experience that Co-Opportunity, Inc had and discusses things to consider in a digital world.
- Facebook has added charitable contributions to Facebook Gifts.
- In addition to our own blog (which you can find here), a list of five philanthropic blogs you should be following, according to The Atlantic.
- A fun read – ten urban transformation projects that are similar to the outstanding High Line Park in New York.
- Another social media infographic – the impact that social media has on web sales.
- And finally, some images to inspire. Mashable compiled 15 acts of kindness in the wake of Sandy. Our thoughts continue to go out to everyone trying to clean up and deal with the aftermath.