Weekly Roundup for October 5
Hope you’ve had an excellent week. Below are some links you may have missed this week. Feel free to check out our Tumblr as well.
- Amy Jo Martin provides an interesting piece about the importance of the “why” in gaining social media buy-in.
- When was the last time you reviewed your organization’s ‘About Us’ page? This is handy guide of things to think about.
- We missed this one last week, but this post from the Google Mobile Ads Blog highlights why mobile-friendly websites are critical for all companies and nonprofit organizations.
- For those who are thinking about pursuing new job opportunities, Lifehacker evaluates the importance of doing what you love vs. doing what you are. We’re pretty thankful to be able to do both.
- Social Media for Nonprofits is hosting a conference next week in San Francisco. They have some interesting speakers planned, Razoo CEO Lesley Mansford, Facebook’s Libby Leffler, and VolunteerMatch’s Robert Rosenthal, and others. If you’re interested in attending, contact us for our discount code.