Weekly Roundup for August 24
Another busy week around the web – check out some of our favorite stories on our Scoop.it or see below.
- Very detailed overview of how America, and individual states, give to charities.
- Tired of the same old webinars on social media? So are we. As we prepare to have one of our own, we’ll definitely be stealing advice from this great piece.
- An interesting story following two nonprofits who utilized their already strong social networks to have a successful fundraising blitz.
- For those looking for a reason as to why their eNewsletters aren’t passing through spam protection, check out this list of ultimate spam trigger words.
- For those that love logos and graphic design, this piece looks at 20 companies and how their current logo compares to their first logo.
- Are you trying to get more focused in the morning? Is that second cup of coffee not enough? This is a quick run-down for some tips on how to make your first hour of work have more impact.
- What impact does an art education have on altruism in children? As it turns out – quite a bit.
- And finally, a little local success story on how even the smallest of fundraisers can truly have an impact.