Weekly Roundup for August 17
Lots of great content this week in our Weekly Roundup. Check out our Scoop.it or see below.
- Online and mobile gaming gargantuan Zynga is now using their games for good – check out a recent article in the San Francisco Chronicle describing their efforts.
- Can you multi-task successfully? If you said yes, then we’re 98% sure that you’re wrong.
- One of our favorite online fundraising tools, Rally, had some great tips on personal fundraising in one of their guest blog posts this week.
- Want to make your own infographic and don’t know where to start? Check out this list of free (and some paid) tools online.
- Twitter announced that they’re making changes to their API. The changes were not well-received in the developer community. Mashable, TNW, and ComputerWorld provide overviews of the impact on third-party developers.
- Nice story from Good.Is about a hub of local food producers in West Oakland.
- Already counting down to the 2016 Olympics in Rio? The city will face some similar and new challenges.