Weekly Roundup for August 10
Happy Friday! What better way to end the week than with our round-up of some of the most interesting links on the web. Check out our Scoop.it or see below.
- An out of the box idea to people management – two leaders instead of one. Can paired managers work in the nonprofit world as well as they did here?
- Don’t thank your donors with a gift – recent research has shown that donor gifts may actually hurt future donations.
- A nice collection of best practices from entrepreneurs with young children. A good read for those thinking of starting a family and balancing a heavy workload.
- The partnership between Square and Starbucks is going to shape the cashless movement.
- Are you an entrepreneur and looking to travel on the cheap? Read more about Startup Stay.
- In addition to being social media mavens, we are also a couple of soccer hooligans here at Social Change Consulting. Check out this infographic following the women’s soccer final.