Weekly Roundup for July 13
Another great week here at Social Change Consulting. Here is the Scoop.it wrapping up some of our favorite links from the past week.
- A great story on how a dedicated teacher took a small idea and is helping to change the financial gap in education.
- A quick piece from Mashable on how disengaged employees can kill your productivity and how to keep them happier.
- Only 4% of Fortune 500 company CEOS are using Twitter. This seems like a missed opportunity for strengthening their brand.
- PR Daily has a nice article that talks about the best ways to use infographics.
- Don’t know what to do with the old pay phone booths in your city? Turn them into free wifi hotspots like New York is currently rolling out.
- This is an interesting Fast Company piece about the changing consumption habits of millennials and why owning something isn’t as important as it previously was.
- 10 dumb things I’ve learned from brilliant people – a fantastic look on how even the smartest people can change their thinking in the workplace.
- Are you going on a roadtrip this summer? You should check out Roadtrip which create a playlist of local artists based on the cities you’re traveling through.
- Lastly, are you a Yahoo email user? Be sure to check if you were impacted by the recent password leak that happened this week.