Weekly Roundup for June 29
Happy Friday! Here are some of our favorite articles from this past week.
- Science – it’s a girl thing. Also a terrible PR move.
- ISP safety and the battle for internet privacy.
- More people join in on the Shower Principle, which we previously posted about here.
- The power of viral video. This video helped NYC make their subway system a little safer.
- A bit off topic, but nonetheless an interesting article on the ongoing conflict of women’s rights in America.
- Educating girls needs to go beyond the classroom – and beyond girls.
- VolunteerMatch created an infographic for their annual report. It’s a really creative way to share your progress.
- More fun with infographics! A great snapshot of the iPhone’s impact in five years. Love or hate Apple products, there’s no denying the iPhone’s indelible mark on technology, culture and business.
- And while completely unrelated to anything we do professionally, just an amazing story of a young man on his way to the NBA by way of the US Air Force.
Finally, here is our Scoop.It page for those looking for a more visual link compilation to end your week.